Welcome to The BSFB Ministry
Since 1974, BSFB has been working to develop students in Bangladesh. Many graduates serve in different sectors in the society with Christ-like character and are enlightening others.
“We exist to disciple college and university students and multiply cell groups by partnering with local churches.”
“To bring students to an experience of salvation, spiritual growth, and fellowship in equipping as a Christian leader in transforming individuals, families, churches and the community at large.”
Our main objectives to engage the students through …
We are ...
That the Bible is the Word of God.
Following the teaching and defending the faith of the apostles.
Meeting of those who have tasted the new life.
Drawing students from different denominations to BSFB where they are free to hold their own opinions about Church organization, baptism, etc.
Looking to God in faith and prayer for the supply of all needs.
Not a Church
Meetings meant to build up students and graduates in the holiest faith, not to substitute Church services. In fact BSFB provides leaders to the Church.
- Trinity: The unity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God: The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption & final judgment.
- Holy Scripture: The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of Holy Scripture, and originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of conduct.”
- Man & Sin: The universal sinfulness and guilt of all men since the Fall, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption: Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion & pollution of sin, solely through the sacrificial death (as our Representative & Substitute) of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.”
- Resurrection: The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead & His Ascension to the right hand of God the Father.”
- Holy Spirit: The presence & power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.”
- Justification: The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone.”
- The work of the Holy Spirit: The indwelling & work of the Holy Spirit in the believers.”
- The Church: The one Holy Universal Church which is the Body of Christ and to which all true believers belong,”
- The second coming: The expectation of the personal return of Christ.
BSFB's present status
There are …